I am going to be a mommy?!

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Well 2 HPTs and both quick with "Pregnant"

Did 1 HPT on Saturday night = "Pregnant"

Did 1 HPT on Sunday morning = "Pregnant"


So today I went to the ob/gyn office to have the official pregnancy blood test done and I call tomorrow morning for the results. OMG... I can't believe it.

This is unreal.

My last period started January 17th. Today would officially be day 35 since the first day of my last period... which if the test comes back positive tomorrow morning would put me at 5 full weeks today, tomorrow starting week 6. Holy Crap!

Symptoms so far:
  • Extremely tired
  • Sensitive breasts
  • Gassy
  • Thirsty
  • Lower back pain occasionally
  • More than usual loss of hair... is this really part of being preggo or just coincidence??
Will be back tomorrow with an update. Keep fingers crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home