6 weeks 3 days...
and I am still very tired, almost constantly. Sleep 10+ hrs a night most nights.
It seems that I must eat something every 1.5-2 hrs or else I start to feel nauseous, which isn't always fun if you aren't hungry... but so far no morning sickness and I am very happy about that (hope it doesn't show up at all).
Mom moves down to Florida in April, so it will be a bit strange to not have her up here to go through this with... thank goodness for having so many others.
I've already gained 5 pounds, which the nurse practitioner said is completely fine with all the fluid retention and expanding uterus.
Continuing to eat healthy snacks and reasonable meals with the occasion high caloric one thrown in here and there.
April 5th... April 5th...

4 Comments:
OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!
OMG OMG OMG!!!!
Yeah!!!! Congrats Danielle and Craig...Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months....
Kristin
OMG. I don't know what else to say except congratulations!!!
I don't know why I'm so shocked I just am. OMG!
OMG.
Really...congratulations!!!!! Can't wait to hear more!!!
Oh Danielle, that's wonderful! Congratulations to you and Craig!
Post a Comment
<< Home