I am going to be a mommy?!

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

8 weeks...

I plan to start taking the "belly shot" photos today... and will do so each week until I explode.

So our little one is no longer the size of a raspberry, but a kidney bean now (why do I think that a raspberry is bigger than a kidney bean?). Earlobes are forming and the tail is going away. Still too early to detect the sex.

Week 7 brought on some "morning sickness", but thankfully fairly mild. Eating no longer makes me feel better with the nausea in the morning, but normally after lunch I start to feel better.

Still constantly tired.
Breasts continue to grow.
I fit in most of my clothes still, but most jeans are very tight (and have been for weeks now).
Bloated is an understatement.

Each day we get more and more excited. It is unbelievable.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had the same thought about a raspberry being bigger than a kidney bean. All of my pregnant friends say the morning sickness goes away after the first trimester, so hang in there!

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you Danielle - you are doing great! I can't wait to meet our little kidney bean!

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home