I am going to be a mommy?!

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

14 weeks!

So my first week of the 2nd trimester is completed and I am starting to feel more and more like myself each day.

- The fatigue has vastly improved
- The nausea is almost gone
- My appetite has recently decreased (though still more than normal)

Yesterday I finally had to go through my "fat clothes" and go through what fits now, what will fit later and what just doesn't fit right (my body doesn't grow in the same proportions as it did gaining non-pregnant). Today I have on a pair of jeans that I am embarrassed to say the size, but it has been YEARS since I've worn them. I look like a fool with pants that are too big, but any smaller and the belly doesn't fit.

Can't I just LOOK pregnant already?!?!?! (instead of just looking like I got blumpy)

2 Comments:

Blogger AlwaysJoy said...

You don't look BLUMPY!
Even if I haven't seen you in ages I can still say that!

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree! You look great! And don't try and rush the looking preggo part - come Oct. you'll long for those transitional days :) Have you looked into the Bella Band? Also, now that it's spring, head on out to Target and get some skirts with elastic waistbands - you'll look cute and be comfy too! :) Kris

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home