11 weeks...
11 weeks completed today, yay!
Tomorrow is the first ultrasound... can't wait to hear the heartbeat and see a visual of our little fig!
Symptoms (of this past week):
- Nausea (still)
- Food aversions (still, and actually worse at times - just thinking of food can make me gag)
- Fatigue (still)
I went to my first prenatal water aerobics class at the South Shore Hospital and it is great... meets 1 day a week for 5 weeks and I will probably sign up for another session.
As you've noticed we didn't take pictures of Week 10 belly so we will be sure to do so this week. Wonder if you can notice any difference yet? Probably not but we will see!

2 Comments:
YAY for 11 weeks!
Thinking good thoughts for you for tomorrow!
I can wait to see pics Danielle!
POST POST POST!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home