I am going to be a mommy?!

Thursday, April 06, 2006

~~ ULTRASOUND PICTURES!! ~~ (11 weeks, 1 day)

The first ultrasounds pictures of our little one... taken at 11 weeks, 1 day along.


Side profile (notice the cute little button nose!)



Two pictures from the front... you can see the facial features (although from this angle it looks more like an alien), the arms and the belly:




Here you can see the length of the baby at this time... about 2 inches and the size of a lemon... this angle is from the back and you can see the head (at the bottom) and the rump:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in love already!

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo Woo Danielle!! Those pictures are really clear! Looks like a cutie! :) Kris

9:34 AM  
Blogger AlwaysJoy said...

I love our little lemon!

9:40 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

OMG!! How cute!!!!!!
Hi healthy Baby Nigro!!

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very exciting!!! The ultrasound pics came out great!

6:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute!

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home