I am going to be a mommy?!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

15 weeks...

So the nausea is finally gone for the most part (though car sickness is something I experience while pregnant and didn't really beforehand) and fatigue continues to lessen. I am feeling more like myself each day... and the baby is about the size of an avocado now (assuming that we are still about 1 week ahead in terms of size as we were at our ultrasound).

Our next ultrasound is May 17th with a high-risk cardio-obgyn to check the heart as standard procedure since my little brother, Ricky, was born with a rare heart birth defect... AND when we will (hopefully) find out if I am growing a little baby girl or boy... yay!!!!!!!

My visit down to Florida to see mom, Rick and Ricky was nice... hope to be able to make it down again before the baby arrives... but we'll have to see.

Oh little baby avocado we love you!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I love avocados!! ;)
Can't wait to see Baby boy/girl Nigro and love them to!

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home