I am going to be a mommy?!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

27 weeks... and passed the GD test!

Today completes my 27th week and I got a message this morning from Dr. Tarr's office that I passed the Gestational Diabetes test... yay!!!

I am starting to feel the aches and pains of pregnancy/weight gain... such as back pain and a random pain when I sleep some nights at the point where the legs connect to the torso... maybe a joint pain? I toss and turn each night at least 10-20 times... poor Craig!

Not to mention my belly is getting larger by the week! I can't imagine what it will look like in a couple of months, yikes!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Woo Hoo! Congrats on passing the GD test! Which actually sounds funnier than it is supposed to. ;)

12:40 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home