I am going to be a mommy?!

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

25 weeks... (with small scare yesterday)

Had a small scare yesterday and went in for an u/s right away (@ Newton-Wellesley Hospital) to find that Cameron is doing just fine and the small about of spotting I noticed is not something to be worried about according to the doctor. To be honest, I was really scared and freaked out.

I love this baby more than I could have ever imagined... and with 15 weeks to go I hope to have a non-eventful remainder of the pregnancy.

Cameron baby, I love you... daddy loves you... and we all can't wait to meet you (in due time, when you are big enough to come visit). The u/s tech said that you are now 2 pounds and about "10 days big".

4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Cameron, stay inside Mommy! That's an order!!! :)

10:37 AM  
Blogger AlwaysJoy said...

I am so glad that Cameron is doing well! What does ten days big mean?

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank God everything is ok! Cameron, behave and stay put for now. Plenty of time to torment mommy and daddy when you get older.

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad everything is okay and I hope Cameron doesn't give you any more scares.

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home