I am going to be a mommy?!

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Felt Cameron's 1st Kick!!

The timing was bizarre... not more than 2 minutes after I posted the blog on Tuesday mentioning that I haven't felt Cameron move yet I felt something, what I thought was a kick but wasn't sure. I thought to myself "Was that really a kick or just a gas bubble?". Then it happened again. This soon after I had a couple mini York Peppermint Patties... which would make sense thinking he was probably on a sugar high. Then again an hour or so later. "Those must be kicks" I thought to myself.

So then yesterday I felt a few more, it is so strange and cool all at the same time.

I imagine Cameron is like "mommy, it is me, I am in here... can you feel me move yet?"... hehe.

6 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

That must have been the best feeling!

8:43 AM  
Blogger AlwaysJoy said...

WOW!
He is really growing up already, huh?

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome!!! It only gets better :) Wait till he's doing flips inside you! :) Kris

10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome!!! It only gets better :) Wait till he's doing flips inside you! :) Kris

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Baby Cameron is making his presence known. What fun! Must have been pretty cool!

6:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on feeling Cameron's first kick! You must be so excited!

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home