21 weeks...
Today completes the 21st week and I continue to feel good. Still have not felt Cameron kick yet, but that should be happening soon I've been told. Apparently Cameron has to get through some additional layer (not just his womb) due to the way things are in there (not a bad thing, just how it worked out I guess) so he must be strong before I can feel him.
First clothing purchase by mommy has been made... I bought Cameron a couple baby sleepers seen here:

as well as a bunch of stuff I've not taken pictures of yet that I got at Macy's last night (on clearance, some good deals on summer clothes for next year). Mom yelled at me and told me to stop buying him clothes until after the shower so I guess I will have to simmer on buying for a bit.
My belly isn't huge yet, but getting to be more of a pregnant pop belly with each day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home