I am going to be a mommy?!

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

28 weeks...

Today completes the 28th week of pregnancy... moving along!

My belly is getting big and I am wondering how big it can actually get considering there is just under 3 months left to go?!?!

The heat right now is no fun (around 90-100 for days, not including the heat index/humidity that makes it feel even hotter)... but hopefully Cameron is unphased by it all and having a great time in there.

Cameron is kicking a lot lately - so funny to feel it so often! Especially when I am laying on my side... he decides when it is time for me to wake up now... with all the kicking I can't fall back asleep some weekend mornings!!!

We got the chenille rocker this weekend and I love it... it goes perfectly in the nursery... pics to come soon!

:)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi danielle and craig babys room is looking great looking forward to coming home for shower love mom rick and ricky

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pss youre belly is soooo big and cute mom

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home