I am going to be a mommy?!

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

30 weeks... & completion of 7th month!!!

YAY - today completes my 30th week and ends month 7 of pregnancy... tomorrow starts my 8th month, WOW!! Time has been flying lately!!

I am feeling good overall, but getting a bit sluggish and tired again. Aches come and go and good night sleeps are rare, but it is all worth it no doubt!!

Cameron has been kicking and moving around a LOT. I think we certainly do have an active little boy on his way. I am starting to feel and see things move in my belly (not just kicks), but can't make them out yet. Possibly a bum??

This weekend is baby shower 1 of 2, in Weymouth hosted by the Nigro's at their house (4 houses down from us)... I am so excited!!

LOVE YOU CAMERON!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

So cool! I want to see a bunm sticking out of your belly! ;)

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home