I am going to be a mommy?!
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
32 week belly pic (and also a 30 week belly pic & some daddy love pic)!!
Somehow I forget to post the 30 week belly pic, so I've put both the 30 and 32 week belly pics below... holy crap my belly is large!!
30 week:
32 week:
... and here is daddy showing Cameron some love!!!
posted by Danielle @
8:23 AM
1 Comments:
Michelle
said...
so cute!!!!
1:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home
I am going to be a mommy?!
About Me
Name:
Danielle
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
32 weeks...
31 weeks...
1st Baby Shower ~ hosted by The Nigro's in Weymouth
30 weeks... & completion of 7th month!!!
29 weeks...
28 week random preggo pics...
Chenille rocker for the nursery...
28 weeks...
Week 27 belly pic!!
27 weeks... and passed the GD test!
1 Comments:
so cute!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home