I am going to be a mommy?!

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

33 weeks...

Wow - time is really flying now... today completes week 33 of my pregnancy and Cameron is kicking and moving a ton everyday! I think he is getting pretty big because I feel all different kinds of movement now.

A week from today I have a regular OB appt but also get to have an ultrasound to see how big our little guy is at this point. I have a feeling he is large, but we shall see soon enough.

This weekend is a busy, baby-filled one:
- Saturday: Our birthing class (all day, 9am-4pm)
- Sunday: Our Gloucester Baby Shower

Then next week:
- OB appt
- Ultrasound
- Breastfeeding Class

Following week:
- NWH Maternity Ward Tour

Cameron will be here before we know it... wow!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Can't wait to see your beautiful self on sunday!

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home