16 weeks...
Wow - time is really moving along... next week we will have the ultrasound that should be able to tell us if "baby" (the name we've given him/her for now) is a boy or a girl... mommy and daddy can't wait!!!
If our little one is still growing slightly ahead of schedule I am carrying a baby the size of a large onion now... approximately weighing 5 ounces and 5 inches in length (head to rump).
I have been feeling great lately... the 2nd trimester really is much better than the 1st.
I went maternity clothes shopping for the first time last night and it didn't go well... such a new thing to me that I need to remember to give it time and have some patience. Craig will join me some night this week so he can lend his opinion on how things look... it is still just such a change with regards to my body that I can't really tell what looks right and what doesn't.
Hope to post some belly pics tomorrow! Stay tuned :)

5 Comments:
Dufus your belly is looking simply fabulous. I think Craig should also be posting belly shots.If you want to meet some Saturday at the mall and shop call me.Love Aunty Rhonda
Don't fret Danielle - you won't feel like you own your body for some time... just keep thinking that you're growing a precious little baby in there! That's all that matters :)Kris
You'll find clothes you like, it just takes time. I went shopping twice with my sister before she bought anything. Several of my currently pregnant friends really like Motherhood Maternity.
www.motherhood.com
I can't wait to see a new pictuer of Baby!
The Liz Lange line at Target has the cutest clothes. Alot of times I pick them up not knowing they are maternity!
Ohhhh have faith you will find GORGEOUS clothes and look fabu!
Post a Comment
<< Home