Gifts of love... pictures inside...
A special Thank You to all who have sent/given gifts for our little precious baby boy (most of which were sent even before knowing if we were having a he or a she) :)
Here are some pictures, mostly homemade stuff from my talented and loving friends/family...
Maria, my stepmom, had this baby blue knit-set made (look at those cute little booties, I can't believe his feet will be so small and fit in them!):

Kris, my talented mommy friend currently living up in NH, sent these handmade bib/burp cloth sets as soon as she heard we were expecting (so thoughtful):

Erin, one of many talented Craft Day gals, made this cute hat and included a bottle of Burts Bees talc as well (very much appreciated!):

Marianne, a Red Sox crazed Craft Day gal, sent this cute Red Sox onesie (sooo cute!):

Joy, my dear friend, knows how much I love KOLO albums sent this early on in the pregnancy:

Also a thanks to Tricia for the white onesies that will always come in handy!!
LOVE YOU ALL :)))))))))))))))))))))))

2 Comments:
The gift fairy left you something at my house too but I haven't seen you since you got the news. :(
Such cute things!!!
It's all so cute! Of coures, I love the Red Sox bib.
Post a Comment
<< Home