~~~~~ 20 weeks... HALF-WAY POINT!!! ~~~~~
Today completes my 20th week and I am officially half way through the pregnancy.
I am feeling good, but sleeping a lot again (not that I mind sleeping ;).
Tomorrow is our follow up ultrasound with Dr. Robinson to ensure the heart/lungs are developing normal (as standard precautionary measure with little Ricky, my youngest brother, having had the rare birth defect). I can't wait to see him up on the screen, especially since I haven't felt him move yet. I am really looking forward to feeling him move... which I guess could be any day now (but feels like forever).
Exciting news... I came home Sunday evening to the nursery furniture... Craig and Bob picked it up and assembled it while I was scrapbooking at Tricia's house. I love it. We love it. It is beautiful...



Only piece of furniture left is the rocker... a beautiful chenille rocker in baby green. To be ordered soon!
Another gift Cameron recently received, a beautiful white blanket from Maria...

20 week belly shot and ultrasound pics to come soon...

1 Comments:
That must feel so good to be half way done. YAY!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home