I am going to be a mommy?!

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

19 weeks...

Today completes the 19th week and I am feeling great. Still sleeping a bit more than normal, but feeling very much like myself.

We have decided on our baby boy's name and barring any unforeseen changes our little guy will be Cameron Douglas Nigro. Sounds so nice, huh?

Cameron now weighs about 10 ounces and is 6 inches long from head to rump.

Yesterday we cleaned out what was the guest bedroom, the carpet cleaning company is coming this week, and then the nursery can take form when the furniture comes in (by this weekend). The crib, dresser/changing table combo and chifforobe (aka armoire) are expected in by this weekend and I can imagine they will be set up soon after arrival by daddy and papa Nigro (who both couldn't be more excited). Then the only furniture left to order/come in is the chenille rocker that will take several months, but is so cute and will be so comfy to rock Cameron to sleep in.

Tomorrow is my monthly OB appt with Dr. Tarr and next week we go back for another ultrasound with Dr. Robinson. I love seeing our little guy up on the ultrasound screen and can't wait to meet him in person!

We love you Cameron :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I can't wait to meet Cameron!!

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great name! I'm glad you are feeling more like yourself.

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home