I am going to be a mommy?!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

34 weeks... (and u/s tells us we have a LARGE baby)

Yesterday completed my 34th week of pregnancy and I had an u/s that estimated Cameron to already be about 6 pounds, 15 ounces!!!! HOLY POOPOO considering I still have 6 weeks to go and on average babies gain half a pound a week at this point... YIKES!!! We are going to have a big baby!!!

All was great with the u/s and the plan is to play it by ear in the following weeks... if he gets too big inducing is an option.

I've been feeling good relatively speaking. Some nights are tough (toss a lot, lack of sleep, sore leg/hip area, achy back, etc.) but overall I am doing well. Walking for more than a few minutes at times causes aches but not all the time.

Last night was the breastfeeding class... seems like it will be a LOT of work but worth it for Cameron's health. Hopefully he and I are able to make it work... with not too many obstacles to overcome.

Time is flying... Cameron will be here before we know it. YAY!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah Danielle, Sounds lik everything is going great!!! How was your shower this past weekend? I'm sure you and Craig had a lot of fun...

Kristin (walthambride1)

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home