I am going to be a mommy?!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

35 weeks / 8 months...

Today completes my 35th week/8th month of pregnancy and tomorrow starts the 9th and final month... WOW!

Time is flying by still... so all the people that say the end goes slow must have experienced pregnancy different than me. For me the beginning and middle went by SOOOO slow. I didn't feel pregnant because I didn't look pregnant. Well now I certainly look and fell very pregnant. I love having Cameron inside growing each day. I love feeling him move and knowing he is safe in there.

We've now had our birthing class and I've had the breastfeeding class, and tonight is the maternity ward tour at Newton-Wellesley Hospital... the last "thing" we need to do to prepare for Cameron's arrival. How exciting!

I've been feeling well overall. A little nausea here and there, some discomfort when walking distances and some massive feet/ankle swelling when I am on my feet too much... but nothing I wasn't expecting and can't deal with.

In about a month (give or take) we will have Cameron here with us... how amazing!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

We can't wait!!!!

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home