I am going to be a mommy?!

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

36 weeks...

Yesterday completed my 36th week, I have less than 1 month to go and time is really flying by.

Friday we are having replacement windows installed in our house, Sunday I have a cleaning company coming to do a "deep clean" of the house and this weekend we are packing the hospital bag... after that it is just a waiting game. OMG. It doesn't seem real that we will have a baby here (vs. in my belly) within weeks now.

Today is my 1st "internal" appt at 3:15pm... wish me luck!

I am feeling good overall but have been experiencing cankles and sausage toes for a couple of weeks on days where I don't have my feet up... so doing my best to avoid that. Also been experiencing a random pinching pain down near the cervix here and there that I've been told by the doctor is Cameron either punching or kicking me there... interesting!

Cameron we are all ready for you... come when you want!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Cameron! Stop kicking Mommy!

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home