I am going to be a mommy?!

Monday, August 03, 2009

Almost 16 weeks.

In two days I will complete my 16th week. I had my "16wk appt" today and all is well.

The baby's heartbeat is great at 150 b/m.

Total weight gain to date = +2 pounds, excellent.

While I still fit in my work clothes, my summer clothes are not so accommodating. We leave early Thursday morning for our "Baby-#2-moon" so I'm breaking out the summer maternity clothes. Atlantis here we come (again)!

Pics from vacation to come. No recent belly pics to post.

The nausea has greatly decreased in frequency, thank goodness. I don't quite look "for sure" pregnant, but am getting closer to that point vs. just looking fat in the belly.

Less than 3 weeks before we find out if Baby is a boy or a girl. Can't wait to know what our family will be welcoming home in January.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home