18 Weeks… and we’re having a… GIRL!!!!
We had our 18 week u/s yesterday and found out that we’re having a little girl. Cameron is going to have a little sister, awww, how sweet. She is measuring right on schedule, estimated to be about 8 ounces at this time.
Heartbeat = 144bpm, great.
It appears I’m up a total of 4 pounds as of 18 weeks, though will find out officially at my 20 week appointment at the end of this month. Somehow still fitting in my clothes, which boggles my mind.
Here are a couple of 18 week u/s pics:


Here are a couple of 18 week u/s pics:
Earlier this month daddy and I took a little vacation with friends Karen and John to Atlantis, Nassau, Bahamas. It was a lovely time, though of course we missed Scoota Magoots dearly.
Here are some pics at 16 weeks:
Last weekend we had A BLAST at daddy's company outing at Six Flags.
Here are some pics at 17 weeks:
I go back for a 2nd Level 2 u/s in a month. Let's hope things look good!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home