Half-way point - 20 WEEKS!
Yahoo... 20 weeks down, 20 weeks to go.
At my 20 weeks appointment baby girl's heartbeat was a great 150-160/bpm.
I'm up a total of +4 pounds now.
We have a follow-up ultrasound appt with Dr. Richardson in two weeks, stay tuned.
Big brother Cameron's new big boy room is now complete and he is happy to turn over his old room to baby sister.
Haven't taken a belly pic in quite some time, will make an effort to do so soon. Still fitting into my work clothes. Look like I've gained a lot of weight in the mid-region, not totally obvious that I'm pregnant in most clothes.
I've been feeling kicks since Week 17 this pregnancy, which is over a month sooner than I did when pregnant with Cameron. I love to feel the baby's movement, so sweet.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home