I am going to be a mommy?!

Thursday, October 08, 2009

25 weeks complete... 15 to go

Today marks the beginning of the 26th week. Baby girl is doing great, and loves to move and kick all the time, I love it. I think she is going to be a feisty little one just like her big brother, Cameron.

As of my 24wk appt I was up a total of 11 pounds, which according to Dr. Vasalakis is excellent.

I promise to post updated belly pics soon, I've fallen way behind on those. My belly has certainly popped, I'm clearly pregnant now. I also finally invested in some new maternity clothes yesterday, as my work clothes are starting to become less comfortable on a daily basis.

House projects are complete: Cameron's Big Boy Room is done, the Playroom is finished and the basement org project is over with. Time to focus on completing the nursery, though we've already made great progress.

I feel as if this pregnancy is flying by now. Each Thursday, the start of a new week of the pregnancy, seems to be here so often. I can't wait to meet my baby girl, and have her join our family, but in good time once she has fully developed in there.

Fall is here, and I love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home